Breaking IELTS is hiring!
Interested in working with us? Please send your CV and a short explanation of why you would like to work for the site to email@example.com.
Breaking IELTS is a highly-reputed online teaching service which is exclusively provides IELTS preparation for candidates of the IELTS exam. This preparation comes in the form of high-quality lessons via Skype and screen-sharing, Professional IELTS Writing Corrections, and support and advice via emails.
- Provide stimulating and informative lessons via Skype and Screen-sharing
- Complete IELTS Writing Corrections to a comprehensive, professional level (training and quality control checks will be provided)
- Upload lesson content to our platform following lessons, as well as send students a follow-up email with a link to the lesson and a reminder of any homework
- Provide, check and return homework
- Minimum 2 years experience teaching English as a Foreign Language
- CELTA or Trinity Certificate
- Experience preparing students for IELTS Academic and General
- High level of computer-literacy (experience of teaching online or using interactive whiteboards is an advantage)
- High proficiency of English (non-natives welcome but must provide evidence of high IELTS score (Band 8+)
- Friendly, hard-working, professional and flexible attitude
- Stable, quick, reliable internet connection
- Minimum software requirements: Windows 7+ (PC), Max OSX 10+ (Macintosh)
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work
- A friendly and relaxed working atmosphere which aims to support and develop your online teaching skills
- Provided lesson content
- An opportunity to gain experience in an exciting and ever-growing teaching medium, with a workplace which is on the cutting-edge of teaching technology